3102 Posts in 504 Topics - by 54 Members - Latest Member: Terrordactyl

Author Topic: Pick A Smiley  (Read 2165 times)

LordReaver

• Administrator
  • Emperor's Champion
  • BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD EMPEROR!
    • lordreaver.com
Pick A Smiley
« on: February 24, 2012, 08:22:07 AM »
For some reason I had picking smiley sets disabled.  I have re-enabled it, so if you don't like the current default smileys, there are several other options available in your Profile/Look And Layout.

StoneRhino

• Administrator
  • Emperor's Champion
  • Minister of Blood: Living on a prayer...
Re: Pick A Smiley
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2012, 08:32:48 PM »
 :) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'( I'm not sure if it simply displays the version that you want on your posts, but is viewed in the version that the reader likes, but I'll test it out. Heres the smileys from the last on the list.

LordReaver

• Administrator
  • Emperor's Champion
    • lordreaver.com
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2012, 12:33:35 AM »
All smileys on the forum will look like whatever you have set.  So for example, the ones you posted look just the same as they did before to me.  Unless you actually want to go through and get the URL for each smiley.

I actually just added the solosmiley set.  I was originally trying to see if I could get a bigger set, but I have to look into it further.

LordReaver

• Administrator
  • Emperor's Champion
    • lordreaver.com
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2012, 07:50:46 AM »
Just went in and manually edited out that weird white crap in the "huh" smiley (it was actually part of the picture for some reason).  That shit had been bothering me this whole time.  Just need to fix the blink one now.